Friday, January 25, 2008

A Thumping Bore

(Revised) I, Tarquin Churchwell, threatened another woman on my other blog today. Hooray for me, I'm a law breaker.

My threat was about this blog. I still like to say that someone else is writing it, but why do I blame Scarlett? She has never claimed to be the author! As for re-posting the recording of her voice, how many times am I going to bore my "fans" with this? I have been playing it for more than a year!

Can I say exploiter of women?

Before I re-post a short version of my post from Friday, here is an email that I sent to another woman on my hate list. The style of this note is clearly my own. Nothing has been changed. The bold lettering in the postscript is the way I sent it.

From: Tarquin Churchwell
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 3:56 PM
To: Suzi
Subject: making up emails again?

I see you are so lonely you are making up emails from TATman just to pretend you getting his attention. Your not. Your dumb.
Gotcha Dummy. No one believes you. I dare you to post this email too.
Your dumb tiger turd!
The Always Amazing Right Stuff!!
(Maybe you could make up another email with your fake email maker and photoshop to make it look like they are from tarquin!)
GOTCHA DUM DUM!
(PS, Tell Scarlett I miss her voice. Please tell her to call me at 12 am tonight. She was the best thing I ever had.)


That email shows how mixed up I am, fans. Anyways, Scarlett didn't reply. She didn't call, email, or blog about my note. If she had called that night, I would have recorded her voice AGAIN!

Now the re-post:
Friday, January 18, 2008
I am playing that recording of her voice again, the one I made over a year ago. I had three weeks of online conversations with Scarlett in the fall of 2006. I lied to her and she got upset. The recording is a message she left, while I hid in my room and cackled.
I've been trashing her voice (AND beating off to it) for more than a year. This is bizarre, fans, even for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, some honesty from you TarQuat. You're a weirdo, to be sure. When are you going to realize that trashing me or other people makes you look small, Mr.Tommy Thumb.

You never know when to stop, where to draw the line and take pleasure in going over the line. That's typical of people with borderline personality disorder. Take some advice Terpitude and see your shrink because you're not getting any better and need some NEW meds.

Big Boy Bob said...

Hey Mr. Perv, Who are you to laugh at me?

Anonymous said...

Targuin, what are you, weirdo.com?