Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Everybody Out Of The Pool

There's an old expression: "Dying is easy, comedy is hard." Look how easy it was for Thomas Tarquin Churchwell last weekend to write about wanting to cause the deaths of several people. All I had to do was write a dozen posts on AOL saying "Churchwell is coming to stop you," and everyone in the blogosphere ran for cover. I made the idea of death sound as easy as buying a bus ticket.

But comedy is hard.

How can I go back to making jokes on this blog, after writing about the time I beat a man so bad that I blinded him?


The man I blinded wasn't even famous!

2 comments:

red-haired sister said...

I haven't bothered to defend myself against your attacks on me or let either of you goad me into arguement, but I would like to point out that posts claiming I was "playing you" were written by a man we both KNOW is a liar. And he got you.To my knowledge, no-one has ever called me "Miss Nipples" either.

About Me said...

Hey, hate writer, the comment above was written by Laurie. Are you that dumb not to know that?