Thursday, January 31, 2008

TARQUIN CHURCHWELL SAYS: I WON'T STOP LYING

When people want to read lies, they can go to Tarquin Churchwell's hate blogs. When they want to read the truth, they come here.

As everyone knows, I have been lying my head off for more than a year, and probably much longer. When I was a kid, my parents took me to a psychiatrist to find out what was wrong with me. I've had a life long problem telling lies.

I sit here in my underwear, still unemployed, and posting big wads of lies about women I don't even know.

Fans, this picture was my dream. It was all I ever wanted...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog guy,

you're seriously crazy. Leave that woman alone!

Susan said...

Finally, you admit the truth. But I have a difficult time accepting this. You're so mentally ill you couldn't tell the truth even if you wanted to. You're a disgusting low-life, who lives in the slums and delights in rants against women and children. You hate the fact that some people earn a great living and don't lie around collecting state and federal "charity". Get a job, you lazy bum. Do something to "help your fellow man", like climbing under a rock and dying.